If you are looking to showcase your acting talent, then commercials can be a great way to make an entry into this field. Commercials allow you to project yourself in a short and directed manner. And many famous actors and actresses started their careers from modeling and acting in commercials. This casting call is also for a commercial which requires athletes.
So, if you have an athletic body and are interested in earning money as well, then you should seriously consider this working opportunity. Kathy Wickline Casting has been given the responsibility of finding athletic individuals to act in this advertisement for Dick’s Sporting Goods. Only the residents of Philadelphia will be entertained for auditions. Selected talents can get a compensation ranging from 200-500 dollars a day.
About the Project
Athletes are needed for the creation of print advertisements for the apparel and equipment of Dick’s Sporting Goods. The auditions will be done in July while the photo shoot is scheduled to happen in August in Philadelphia.
There are many requirements for an athlete to take part in this commercial photo shoot. They are listed below:
- The athletes must be players of baseball or lacrosse
- They must not be already in college on scholarships earned on athletic backgrounds
- Athletes should be able to audition in Philadelphia and also be available on 9-11 August for the shoot
- They should not be a member of a current NCAA team in any sport
About the Roles
The casting agency is tasked with casting eight baseball and twenty lacrosse players. The details for both sets of athletes are mentioned below:
Only male athletes are required for the role of baseball players. They can belong to any ethnicity, but must be aged from sixteen to twenty two years. They need to have excellent knowledge of the game. They have to bring their own bat for the audition. They cannot be players who are already signed for playing sports in college or have an athletic scholarship.
Both male and female athletes are required who can belong to any ethnicity. All applicants need to be aged sixteen to twenty two years. They have to bring their own stick and ball to give auditions. They similarly, cannot be on a playing scholarship, or be a member of an NCAA team.
Featured athletes will receive 500 dollars for a 10 hour shoot day. Minor athletes will receive 200 dollars for the similar time.
How to Apply
You need to email at email@example.com for the audition, but it must contain the following details.
- The subject of the email must include Sport (Baseball or Lacrosse) Player and a full name after a hyphen. Here is a sample entry “Lacrosse Player – John Hill”.
- The date of birth needs to be mentioned.
- The shoe size should also be mentioned.
- The player’s background in sports should also be included.
- A full body photo. It would be great to attach a photo which shows the athlete playing the sport.
Note: Please apply only if you fulfill all the described criteria for the opportunity.
Fill out the form below to be considered: