Mindhunter is a new drama series that is starting on television in the year 2017. It is sponsored by the rental movie giant Netflix. The series is directed and produced by David Fincher. David is already quite popular for producing the TV series, House of Cards. The new show offers an excellent chance for people who like to play small roles where they can connect with the industry. The show describes the story of FBI agents who solve serial murder cases.
The story presented in the book and consequently in the series is based on the accounts of two FBI agents who interview different serial killers. Holt McCallany and Jonathan Groff are playing the roles of these two FBI agents in the new TV series. The show will be set in the year of 1979 and will show everything accordingly.
About the Roles
This casting call is for people who will portray the victims as well as the background cast in the series. Currently, the casting directors are especially looking for a Caucasian female for a role of a victim. This victim will be shown as hanging above the ground. The face of the actress may or may not be shown and relies on the discretion of the director. Some important requirements for this role are:
- The interested females must not have visible tattoos. If they have them, then they should not be easily visible and must be on a remote body area.
- The interested candidate must feel comfortable about the fake blood which will be all over her body.
- This role requires a topless shot so you should only apply if you are comfortable for the shot which will be taken with only panties being worn.
- The interested female should be able to work for a period of 12 hours.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 and 35.
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to send two photos. One must show a full body picture in clothes while the second one must be a close up shot. The photos need to be clear and taken against a clear background. The winning applicant will be paid $500 for the complete role during the filming of the scene.
All applications must be submitted by mentioning VICTIM in the subject along with basic details such as age, gender and race. The following information must be mentioned in the application:
- Legal Name
- Legal ID
- Cell Number
- Tattoos (Number and Position)
- Dress Size/Hip/Bust/Waist
- Shoe Size
Fill out the form below to be considered: