An intriguing show is coming to the fore and now is your chance to become a part of something great. Netflix is producing a series called Mind Hunter. The series is based on “Mind Hunter inside the FBI’s Elite Special Crime Unit”. In the same vein as House of Cards, the series chronicles the work of John Douglas, a former FBI agent who has a history of hunting down famous murderers such as the Green River Killer of Seattle, Prostitute Killers and the Child Murderer of Atlanta.
Netflix has grown and grown in viewership over the years and now is your time to tap into the Netflix audience by showcasing your acting skills on a grand stage. The series is looking for actors and actresses as extras to move ahead with the shooting of the series.
About the Job
The show is based on a novel, which is filled with thrill, intrigue and crime. The series will be directed by David Fincher and Andrew Douglas. The show is filled with a star studded cast that you will get a chance to rub shoulders with if you are ready to accept the casting invitation.
Some of the leading actors who will feature in the show include:
- Anna Torv
- Peter Murnik
- Jonathan Groff
- Holt McCallany
- Happy Anderson
- Cotter Smith
- Holt McCallany
A crime drama like this needs lots of extras and this is where you come in. You can attend the casting call, get paid, share screen space with leading actors in the industry, get your time on TV and be a part of potentially blockbuster Netflix series in the making.
Details about the Casting
Here are certain details about the casting that you should be aware of if you plan to be part of this TV series.
- The show will begin shooting on the Moundsvile, WV Area.
- The casting call is an open casting call, you don’t need to inform the makers of your presence before hand
- It’s a simple walk in casting call that you can utilize if you think you have the right attitude to be a part of the extras cast of the show.
- The auditions will be held on the 6th of August, Saturday
- They will start at 10 am and go on to 4pm
- The location of the open audition is Sleep Inn, 8 Wal Mart Drive.
- The show is set in the late 1970s
- It is best if the people auditioning have side burns, long and full hair, character persona of a prisoner, afros, and law enforcement type personas.
- None of the above are a requirement, they are only a plus for people applying
- People coming to the casting are required to come dressed up and have their make ups done to represent a 1970s scene.
- Pencil Skirts, Levis 501, wearing the styles of white and blue collar working men of that era would be best.
- The show requires people from all age and ethnic backgrounds
- It is best if people under the age of 18 should apply online before they arrive
- If you want you can sign up for the casting call beforehand (not needed)
Be a part of Mind Hunter and do your best at this casting call.
Fill out the form below to be considered: