About “Red Oaks”
‘Red Oaks’ is a television series which started to air in 2014 and the filming of the second season is in process after the success of the first one. The comedy series revolves around a youth setting aims for his life and exploring it for good. David Myers, the protagonist is an assistant tennis pro at “Red Oaks” country club and experiences a lot of beliefs and incidents. Along with it all, he wants to find the direction to steer his life and make important choices.
The show takes place in the 80s and is a light hearted comedy covering various subjects; one of them being his father recovering from a heart attack and highly skeptical about the fact that whether or not his son’s choice would make sense at all and would do him any good. Also the father isn’t sure of his son’s choice of being a tennis professional.
David’s experience at River Oaks would be very colorful as he would be able to meet individuals from different backgrounds, professions and people with outrageously different ideas than the conventional belief systems; all adding to the fun at the country club. His meeting with attractive artist student and corporate raider had been the highlights of the first season and audience are anticipating a joy ride in the second one as well.
About The Role
The casting directors of “Red Oaks” Season 2 require a set of twin males. Following are the details pertaining to it:
- Twin males (identical or not, doesn’t matter)
- The age of the babies must be between 15 days old to 3 months old
- Ethnicity requirement is Caucasian
- The tentative work date is June 10th 2016 (Friday), however the selected candidates would be informed thus it is imperative to have an open schedule around the date
- The location of shoot would be NYC area, apply only if you can ensure the availability of the twins (along with one of their parents)
- The applicants (babies and parents) must be the locals of NYC areas, there wouldn’t be commute available for the non residents
- The babies need to be made comfortable for the featured baby role in the season 2 of “Red Oaks”
Following are the details to keep in mind when applying for the role of twin babies:
- Applications would be submitted via email
- The email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line has to be in the given format: “names of the children, phone number, FB twins, Available 6/10”
- The body of the email must contain the following:
- Name of the parents (or guardian)
- Names of the twin babies
- Date of birth of the babies
- Phone number and other contact details of the parents
- Photos of the twin babies
- Confirmation of availability on the given date (June 10th 2016)
- This is a paid opportunity
- The photos of the babies must be clear in normal lightning
Grab the opportunity for your twins; who knows they might as well turn into the next kid sensation!
Fill out the form below to be considered: