The Originals is a CW American TV series. It is a spin off series of the Vampire Diaries and started to air from October, 2013. The story revolves around Klaus Michaelson, a vampire and his family who get involved in supernatural political affairs of New Orleans. It is an intriguing story of a power-hungry blood drinking centuries-old vampires who want to take the possession of the city that they built and overthrow the ones who wronged them. The series has been created by Julie Plec and the stars of the series are Claire Holt, Daniel Gillies, Joseph Morgan, Charles Michael Davies, Leah Pipes, phoebe Tonkin and Daniella Pineada. The newest season of the series will air on CW coming fall.
The casting team is looking for pedestrians, cooks and bar waiters and waitress for a scene on the sound stages. Read on for casting specific information!
The series is filming a bar scene on Monday and is casting background talent for the following three things primarily:
- Male and Female actors of all ethnicities lying in the age range of 22 till 45 years. They should be attractive and should have a prior experience. Repeats might get hired but new faces are encouraged. Mention a brief description of the experience you have in this area.
- Male and Females aged between 30 and 55 years from any ethnicity to work as a cook. A bar kitchen experience is required. Repeats for this category might get hired but new people are encouraged to apply. The submission email should include a brief description of the past experiences as a cook.
- Male and Female actors of aged between 18 and 60 years to play the role of pedestrians external to the bar. The applicants must be really cool NOLA type.
Attachments and Details to Mention in the Email
Please send the email at ORIGINALSEXTRAS@TSCasting.com.
The subject line should be captioned as “Monday Bar”.
Please include the following attachments in the email:
- A recent photographs
- One should show the face till the shoulders clearly
- The other one should show the face till the knees or the waist
- The hair length, color, facial hair must be visible
- Submitting the picture in the dressier look described is advisable
Please mention the following details in the email:
- Your First Name and Last Name
- Contact Number
- State and City of Residence
- Email ID
Fill out the form below to be considered: