If you think you are a talented actor/actress and have the necessary skills and confidence, then look no further because here is an opportunity to be a part of the Turner Network Television’s new upcoming TV show “Good Behavior”. TNT is an American satellite and cable television channel owned and operated by Time Warner. The channel airs dramatic and classical programs, feature films, TV shows, and some sporting events such as PGA gold and the NBA.
Good Behavior is an American TV show and an original drama series that will air on TNT in
the latter part of 2016. The pilot of the show was initially picked up and it aired a total of ten episodes in December 2015. The series is being produced by the production company ‘Tomorrow Studios’. The show is actually based on the novel series by Blake Crouch which revolves around a beautiful, charming but degenerate con-artist Letty Dobesh who has many tricks up her sleeves. The novel is called ‘Confidence Girl’ and contains three novels interlinked with one another.
The show will star Michelle Dockery as Letty Dobesh, Lusia Strus who will play the role of Estelle, Juan Diego Botto who will star as Javier, and the character of Christian will be portrayed by Terry Kinney. In the first part of the novel series, Letty is a smart thief who robs suites in a luxury hotel located in Asheville, North Carolina. But one day, she is forced to hide in a closet in one of the suites because of the returning guests. At this point, she overhears a professional hitman being hired to kill the wife of a rich lawyer. In the second part of the series, Letty is intent on stealing an original painting by Van Gogh from a very wealthy CEO of an energy company. In the third part of the series, Letty has changed; she has sobered down and has been released from a rehabilitation center. She goes on a trip to reunite with her estranged young son when she encounters a crazy mercenary, who suggests that they rob a major Vegas casino.
Information about the Casting Call
The casting team for the show is searching for background actors and actresses to play the role of deputies, twins, bar and restaurant patrons, and some home town people to participate in one of the upcoming episodes of the show. The producers of the show, Chad Hodge and Crouch are on the lookout for new talent to be recruited for the TV show.
The standard pay rate is US $64 for 8 hours, unless another rate is specified for a particular role.
- Siblings or Twins: The pay rate is US $150 for 10 hours of work. Boys and girls from 3 to 5 years old of all backgrounds and ethnicities are needed. Please note that only new faces are required.
- Deputy: Men and women of ages 25 years and older of all ethnicities are needed. The applicants must mention their wardrobe sizes in their application and will need to be free on a Monday.
- Restaurant Patrons: Males and females of ages 15 years and older are required. New faces will be preferred because the town in this episode will be a new one.
- Bar Patrons: Males and females of age 21 years and older are needed. Note that the town in this scene will be the same as used in other scenes, like the cookout and the reunion scene.
- Hometown Guys: The pay rate is US $150 for ten hours of work. Males are needed of age 21 years and older. Please note that only new faces would be considered.
How to Apply?
The casting team requires a set of two recent photographs along with the following information. Don’t forget to mention the role you are seeking in the subject line. The last date for submission is the 19th of June 2016 and all the scenes are being filmed in Wilmington, NC so travel expenses are not included. Email your submission at email@example.com with the following information:
- Wardrobe sizes
- Any other scenes you’ve worked on in “Good Behavior”?
- Phone number
- Color, year, make and model of car
- Location you live
- Any visible tattoos and piercings
Fill out the form below to be considered: