If you are a model, an actor, or just your average family looking to work on a photo shoot for a boat launch in Orlando, this is your chance to work with the Paradym Group.
The talent managers are looking for models to work on the shoot between June 20th and 24th in Orlando. If you are applying as an individual, you will be paid $200-$300; for families, the rate is $400-600 per family.
Casting Call Details
If you are looking forward to auditioning for any role in the modeling job, read the following casting details carefully. Send an email to email@example.com if you feel you are fit for this role.
You are eligible for the job if you are any one of the following:
- Cool young couple
- Trendy family
The shoot is a super fun-filled one, and further details are mentioned below:
- The shoot is for a boat launch
- The shoot is to be done at the Orlando Lake. Exact location to be disclosed on confirmation
- The shoot will be held between June 20th to June 24th. It is a one day shoot and the final date will be communicated once decided. Please make sure you mention your available slots for all these days in the application
- The shoot will be held during the day and will be of 4 hours approx. Exact hours are to be decided yet
- Rate for individuals will be $200-300 and for families it will be $400-600. The final rates will have a 20% agency fee deducted from them
- Stew images and videos
- The models should be comfortable on a moving boat and on the water
- Young couples in their 20s or 30s
- A family consisting of mother, father, and 2 or more children
There is no reason for you to apply if you do not meet the eligibility criteria or are not a local. Also, make sure you avoid sending multiple emails. The shortlisted candidates will be called upon once decided.
If you feel you can fit in any of the modeling roles mentioned above, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Orlando Boats in the subject line. Include in your application your name, contact number, and pictures.
Fill out the form below to be considered: