The directors and producers of The Exorcists are currently filming the upcoming scenes in the Chicago Area. They are looking for actors for a number of roles in the upcoming scenes. If you want to become a part of this one of the best shows on-air then read this casting notice given below to find a suitable match for you.
The 4-Star Casting is looking for teen boys for various roles and adult women to work as nuns in the show. The shooting dates have not been confirmed yet. It will be a one-day shoot and will be scheduled on some date between August 25 and September 5. The directors require only non-union actors. All the applicants must be available to work on any day between the given dates. The schedules will not be adjusted.
About The Exorcist
The Exorcist is a 1970s horror classic TV series. FOX has placed an order for the re-make of this series. The exact date of airing the series has not been revealed yet however, the directors have mentioned that it is a modern remake that will stun the viewers. The new show is based on the popular exorcism novel by William Peter Blatty, The Exorcist.
According to the network, the new show is a serialized psychological thriller. The story is based on a family that has been horrified with demonic possession. They are confronting the true evil of demons. However, two men are tackling the case of this family and experiencing the demons in a variety of ways.
A recent story has revealed a little information about the cast of The Exorcist. According to the story, Brianne Howey will play the role of Charlotte in the TV series. Charlotte is a ballet dancer who suffers a horrible accident. Charlotte quits her activities and closes herself off from everyone including her mother. On the other side, her mother, who loves her a lot, believes that she has been exorcised by demonic powers.
Details and Requirements
Non-union extras are required for hiring in the Episode 104 of The Exorcist:
- Filming Date: Someday between August 25 and September 05
- Filming Location: Chicago
- Payment: $64 per eight operational hours
The casting directors require the following roles:
- Required Age: 16–19 years
- Required Gender: Male
- Required Ethnicity: African American
Teen Boys are required for a bus scene. However, the casting directors have mentioned that actors who are already working in other groups of The Exorcist as Security Guards, Papal Emissaries, Nuns, Priests, Emissary Assistants, and others should not apply for this role.
- Required Age: 16–19 years
- Required Gender: Male
- Required Ethnicity: Caucasian
Scandinavian teen boys are required for the bus scene as well as some other scenes:
- Required Age: 35–37 years
- Required Gender: Female
- Required Ethnicity: Mixed
If you are interested in the role of nuns then please make sure to mention your experience in acting. Also, attach your resume, if you have.
Follow the instructions step-by-step to submit your profiles. Remember that only those profiles will be considered that are sent according to the provided procedure:
- Write down your role in the subject line. For example, if you are applying for Nuns, then mention NUNS in the subject.
- Save your photos in JPEG format. Change the name of photos with your FULL NAME.
- Attach at least two recent photos with the email. The photos must be captured in good quality to be considered. Photos taken with good quality mobile phones will also be accepted. Make sure to include at least one photo of your close-up and second photo of shoulder up.
- Mention the following details in the email body.
- Phone Number
- Height Weight
- Sizes including waist, pant, shirt, collar, shoe, and sleeve for men and dress, cup, bust, shoe, and sleeve for women
- Your open availability between August 25 and September 05
- Your experience, if any
- Have you worked with The Exorcist before? If yes then please send the details of the scene
- Write email@example.com in the recipient line.
Send your submissions and wait. You will be contacted if you are selected. Please do not re-submit if you have already submitted for The Exorcist.
Why You Should Apply?
Jeremy Slater is on the board of the panel of writers and directors. According to Jeremy, many directors and producers are working on successful TV series by remaking the old films and TV series. This is great way to show the stories of past in modern world. The panel is very excited to work on The Exorcist as the movie is still rated as one of the scariest horror movies of all time.
Apart from the fact that The Exorcist series is already destined to become a hit TV series, it is also a cool opportunity for everyone who want to become a part of the 5-franchise project. According to the reports, Morgan Creek is working on five projects including The Exorcist. These all projects are remakes, and actors casted in one of these projects may be casted for other ones too, depending on their skills. Other four projects include Major League, Young Guns, Flying Tigers, and Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.
*Only locals of Chicago are encouraged to apply.*
Fill out the form below to be considered: