There are many more a way to impose your claim as well. Read more towards administration regarding states at [from inside the Norwegian].
You might consult your region court initiate bankruptcy proceeding proceedings against your boss when you yourself have maybe not acquired wages and you will holiday spend since your workplace cannot spend.
Terms and conditions
There are laws for how old the wage and you will escape shell out claims can be in order that you to definitely become covered by the new salary verify strategy. This is why you really need to consult you to bankruptcy proceedings become started, and never wait for anybody else to exercise. Your chance shedding coverage to suit your states for many who waiting too long.
You are exempt out-of starting defense on administration can cost you for many who consult your judge begin bankruptcy legal proceeding.
The easiest way to begin case of bankruptcy proceedings is actually for both you and your employer to get hold of the brand new section judge together with her and achieving your own boss confirm that they cannot shell out.
If the our workplace refuses to get in touch with the latest region judge, follow the tips below to get it done your self. You’ll find specialized requirements that needs to be came across. It is vital that you stick to the methods below. Keep in mind big date limitations.
1. Should you choose not found kik prices commission – need for fee
In case the earnings haven’t been paid of the assented date, you will want to post an authorized letter towards the boss given that in the near future that one can. On your own interest in percentage, you should specify exacltly what the allege is for, the quantity your boss owes you and the period in which your boss owes you currency. Render your employer 1 week to really make the payment.
2. Whether your manager cannot conform to the fresh demand for percentage – see off case of bankruptcy
30 days after you delivered the latest inserted letter, you send a notification of bankruptcy proceeding, in two duplicates, with the master process server on municipality in which your employer possess their entered target.
The method machine commonly suffice the new notice out of case of bankruptcy on the workplace. Provider out of process was susceptible to a fee out-of NOK 489 within the 2022, and you will be notifice because file could have been offered.
The newest observe of case of bankruptcy need is some tips in check for the to help you consult initiation out of bankruptcy proceeding process later on:
- Make reference to the latest demand for percentage your in earlier times sent. Preferably including repeat the amount your employer owes your, exacltly what the claim is actually for, therefore the months whereby your employer owes your.
- Offer your boss two weeks on the big date away from services off the brand new observe out-of bankruptcy proceeding and also make payment.
- Through the keywords «An effective petition of personal bankruptcy might possibly be filed in the event that percentage isn’t made inside big date given.»
- Always also include: «Take note you to definitely within the offered a beneficial petition from personal bankruptcy, insolvency generally will be presumed in order to survive and you may case of bankruptcy legal proceeding could be began whenever percentage is not generated immediately following a notice out of personal bankruptcy might have been offered according to Part 63 out of the fresh new Personal bankruptcy Work.»
3. If the workplace nonetheless cannot pay – petition out-of bankruptcy proceeding
You should send the petition regarding personal bankruptcy towards area court if the term given from the see out of bankruptcy features expired. The petition must be submitted during the 5 duplicates. The fresh new region court need to have received your own petition contained in this 14 days of your go out about what the very last day of commission specified on the find out of case of bankruptcy expired. New find need to be served once more for folks who wait lengthened.
- The brand new plaintiff (you) in addition to defendant (your boss), with title and target.
Fill out the form below to be considered: