Shout out to all the cooking and baking experts and aficionados; an opportunity has arrived at your doorsteps. A renowned baking products brand is opening a baking kitchen for young, aspiring pastry chefs, as art of the company’s good will social responsibility program. The company believes and operated on the principle of spreading smiles and goodness and sharing happiness with all might to bake this world a better and happier place, even if it is through one step at a time or a small act of love and kindness. The company wills open its kitchens for the 100 consecutive days, inviting bakers to come and showcase their baking expertise and skills. They will be provided with everything they need, and allowed to bake and create something putting in their heart for a deserving person or someone they love. The activity will be recorded and will be broadcast to the world to spread the message of goodness and warmth. The company’s believes in baking the world a better place.
About the Casting Call
We are looking for some real bakers to work for a renowned and well established baking products manufacturing company. The ideal candidate be young, arounf23 to 35 years old with a neat, well groomed personality and should know how to bake.
- We are seeking 5 bakers to work in the kitchen of a major baking brand.
- The bakers should be 23 to 35 years old and the position is open to both males and females.
- The applicant should be able to bake and must have a considerable knowledge about the basics of baking. We are not only seeking experts or professional chefs, so people with basic baking skills are encouraged to apply.
- The applicant must have social media acumen and know how various platforms work online to promote and spread the message to masses. Impressive written and verbal communication skills will be an added advantage. The applicant must have the ability to create and run his own blog.
- The applicant should be a non union based baker/actor.
- The casting call is open for bakers and actors of all races and ethnicities.
- This is a paid acting opportunity. The selected candidates will be paid a compensation of $35 per hour, during the course of baking and the documentary filming.
Save the Dates
The Kitchen will formally open in September until December, for one hundred consecutive days.
The bakers will be required to commit around 2 hours per week for the job.
The call backs against the audition will be notified in the first week of August, 2016.
- All applicants must submit a self filmed video of around 1 to 2 minutes duration about their visions, aspirations, their passion and why they believe that becoming a baker in the Baking Brand’s Grand Kitchen will bring about a positive change in their lives and the society.
- An essay in validation of their writing skills; write an essay of not more than one page about their idea of baking the world a better place and how they can contribute to the baking brand’s vision for 10 days of baking goodness.
- The bakers must have excellent interpersonal skills and must be willing to work and collaborate in teams. The candidates will be judged on the basis of how they interact and team up with their fellow baker during the kitchen auditions.
- The Baking Brand will hold all rights to the content, production and sharing of documented and filmed information, about the bakers and their baking creations during the 10o days of shooting. The bakers will be required to sign an undertaking in this regard.
- The bakers must be instantly available for meetings and call backs with Simon Casting and the officials at the baking Brand, in the first week of August, 2016. Call backs and meetings will not be postponed or rescheduled in any case.
How to Apply?
If you think you have it in you, film your video, type in about yourself, your credentials, experience and expertise, and compete contact details and lodge an application at http://casting360.com/casting-calls/, before 12th July, 2016.
Fill out the form below to be considered: