Acting and being paid for it is one thing and acting to appear in a popular Netflix Series and still be paid for it is quite another. If you have always wanted to see yourself on the TV screen, as part of a big and popular TV series, now is your chance to shine. Hurry up before someone else takes your slot.
The new Netflix Series “Mind hunter” which has so far released a number of casting calls has just called for a new one. They are looking to find extras for their show’s Ambridge related scenes and would prefer people who live in and around the area. The shooting for the series is scheduled to take place on the coming Monday and Tuesday, which is why interested applicants are advised to hurry up and be on their toes.
About the Show
The casting call is for a show called Mind Hunter which is being created by Netflix. The series is set in the 1970’s. The show is about a the chronicles of the FBI and how two officers and an Elite Unit worked to foil crimes and capture serial killers back in the 1970s. The show is based on the book of the same name which was written by legendary FBI agent John E Douglas and Mark Olshaker. The show is currently being directed by an Oscar nominated director, Mr. David Fincher.
The director of the show has previously spoken about his need to be very specific about the casting call process. He wants to make sure that the people being cast are fit to purpose and are able to do as they are told. In his opinions, minor details left unattended can look bad on the television.
The show is looking for a number of people for its Ambridge shoot and scenes. The show is holding casting calls for the following:
- Various Sizes of people Needed to play Criminals
- People with a waist of less than 38 inches and a height of 6 foot three inches or less are required for the role of law enforcement officers.
- The show is also looking for people who have trucks or car from the Pre-1980 era.
Other details of the Casting process, etc. are as follows:
- Interested people are requested to sign up at http://mhccasting.wixsite.com/pittsburghsignup
- People who have a 70’s hairstyle or could get on with little help are encouraged to apply
- Having chest hair is also a plus in the period set show
- The try out will happen on Sunday
- The people applying are requested to attend the open call in the Liberty Avenue area of Bloomfield wears Denims and other classic styled clothing
- Extra hired for the job will be paid $8 an hour to work for eight hours a day.
- The extras will also have to go through the makeup and hair department
- People interested are requested to submit a photo of them on the website mentioned above.
- People with Pre 1980 cars are requested to submit photos of the car or truck to the website.
Grab Your Chance and sign up for this casting call today!
Fill out the form below to be considered: