A new feature movie starring Bruce Willis is casting actors, models, and other talent in Chicago. The new action film will start filming this upcoming weekend. The plot has not been fully detailed, but Willis plays a father seeking revenge after his family is killed in a violent attack. This film is said to be an action packed thriller with huge set pieces and intense sequences.
Bruce Willis is an icon in the film industry and he has been for many years. Willis’ career started in 1980 with the movie, The First Deadly Sin, but he didn’t become noticed until the infamous, Die Hard in 1988. Since then, he has been apart of dozens of movies and has become the face of the Die Hard franchise. He is known for his iconic action movies, and this newest film will surely not disappoint.
This movie is directed by Eli Roth known for movies like, Cabin Fever and Hostel. He and casting directors are looking to hire extras for various roles. As an extra, the casting team expects that you stay professional throughout the entire process. The casting team is looking for all different types of people for roles.
CASTING CALL FOR PHOTO DOUBLE
Date: October 1st, 2016
“SKINNY” PHOTO DOUBLE: Male, Caucasian, 6′-6’2, Thin Build.
Please let us know if you would be willing to buzz cut your hair, if needed.
If you are interested, please submit the following:
1) Please put “SKINNY PD” in the subject line of your submission.
2) Please include your name, age, height, weight, measurements, phone number, current zip code and email address.
3) Tell us all of your set experience as a photo double and/or stand in on set.
4) Please include RECENT, candid photos (one full length, one from the shoulders up so we can clearly see your face, and one of the back of your head). The better the photo quality, the better your chance of being chosen.
5) NAME YOUR JPEG WITH YOUR FULL NAME!
6) Confirm your availability for this movie shoot.
Fill out the form below to be considered: