Looking for a chance to work in Hollywood? Here’s the perfect opportunity for you. Jeff Olan Casting is now hiring extras for their upcoming film “The Clapper” which stars Tracy Morgan and Ed Helms as the main roles. The open auditions are scheduled to take place on Saturday, May 14th 2016 between 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM in Los Angeles, California.
About “The Clapper”
“The Clapper” is an upcoming Hollywood film which is directed and created by Dito Montiel. The Clapper is based on the book of the same name written by Dito Montiel. The movie stars Ed Helms and Tracy Morgan. Ed Helms is cast in the lead role and Morgan will play the character of his loyal best friend.
The plot of “The Clapper”
“The Clapper” is an upcoming comedy movie which revolves around a professional clapper who works for infomercials, who then gets chosen by the host of a late night talk show to make an appearance on the show. Viewers will get to witness, how easy it is to become famous in today’s world of reality shows and how it can create a set hurdles for the common man.
Casting call for background extras
Check the details below if you are interested in auditioning for a role in the movie.
What are they looking for?
Seeking paid members of SAG for extras
Gender: Both males and females
Age: Applicants must be 18 years and older
Ethnicity: Latino applicants will be preferred (especially Latino males)
Look specification (males): Shorter Latino men, men with heavy built, extremely tall men, Hollywood Blvd Types (your own costume will be a plus point), Darth Vader and Spiderman types, very elderly white men and very skinny men.
Look specification (females): Very heavy set females, exceedingly tall women, homeless looking females, Hollywood Blvd Types (your own costume will be a plus point), Marilyn Monroe look alike females and very slim females.
How to attend the casting call?
If you are interested to attend the open auditions on Saturday, 14th May between 10:30 am to 2:00 pm, then visit
Note: Don’t park your vehicle in the parking lot. Your vehicle might get towed.
What to bring in the audition?
- Applicants must bring their recent photograph (headshots)
- Mention your full name, sizes, contact number and email address on the picture.
- People coming in for the open call must present themselves as they usually look.
- There are many specifications but the casting agency has arranged an open audition for everyone who can attend the call on Saturday. This is an excellent opportunity as the casting directors are providing a chance for you to showcase your talent in front of them in a few minutes.
- If you are an SAG member but have not joined the Jeff Olan Casting, then attend the auditions and get a chance to register yourself later on. Just show up at the auditions, drop by your resume, pictures and meet the JOC casting directors and production team.
- Please do not apply if you are a not a local and do not fit the
- Applicants applying for the role must be legal to work
Kindly spread the word and visit JeffOlanCasting.com for any further information.
Fill out the form below to be considered: