The Originals is an American television show that premiered in 2013 on the CW. The show gained immense popularity as it was a spin-off of the Vampire Diaries. It was initially premiered on Tuesdays but within a week it was moved to Thursdays. In 2014, the show was renewed for a second season. In 2015, the third season was announced. The fourth season was announced on March 2016 and might have 22 episodes.
The storyline of the show revolves around Mikaelson children Elijah, Rabekah, and Klaus. It is the responsibility of the siblings to protect their city from a war that will breakout between the witches, vampires, and werewolves. The show portrayed how new friendships were formed with the passage of time despite the fact that death was lurking around.
Cast of the Show
The main cast of the show includes:
- Charles Michael Davis portrays Marcel Gerard
- Claire Holt portrays Rebekah Mikaelson
- Daniel Gillies portrays Elijah Mikaelson
- Daniella Pineda portrays Sophie Deveraux
- Danielle Campbell portrays Davina Claire
- Joseph Morgan
- Leah Pipes portrays Camille O’Connell
- Nathaniel Buzolic portrays Kol Mikaelson
- Phoebe Tonkin portrays Hayley Marshall
- Riley Voelkel portrays Freya Mikaelson
- Yusuf Gatewood portrays Vincent Griffith
The official casting director of the show, Marinella Hume Casting is currently looking for extras for an intense fighting scene that will be filmed in Atlanta, Georgia. The scene will show fierce men and women who will play the role of vampires and will fight off their enemies. The filing of the scene will take place on 28th of July in Atlanta. The casting crew has added that the fighting scene will consist of fighters and stunt actors. The casting call is for people who are physically fit and can be a part of the scene.
Details about the Casting Call
The casting crew of The Originals is in search of males and females who look intimidating and want to be a part of the show. The details are as follows:
- All the actors should be physically fit and should be agile
- Fake blood might be used
- Rate: $64/8
- Work date: Thursday, July 28th
For People who Have Never Worked in the Show
The casting crew is also looking for people who have never worked on the show before. These individuals should be between the ages of 18 to 45 and should have a sleek buil.
People who are interested in being a part of the show are supposed to send the following details:
- Car(Color, Make/Model, Year)
- Clothing Sizes
- Current City
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Whether you have played any role in the show before
- 3 colored photographs. One picture should show the face, another full body, and the last picture should show a serious face.
Send your emails at email@example.com and the subject line should say ‘Tough’.
Fill out the form below to be considered: