‘Fox Broadcasting Company’ is coming up with a new drama series named ‘Shots Fired’ and has announced a casting call for numerous extras to work on a thrilling action scene in the series. The scene is scheduled to be shot in the locales of Charlotte, North Carolina. So it’s your chance to get lucky if you reside in the surrounding area, as this is an excellent opportunity to be a part of the FOX production.
About ‘Shots Fired’
‘Shots Fired’ is an upcoming American TV series featuring ‘The Perfect Guy’ fame ‘Sanaa Lathan’ and ‘Stephan James’ from ‘Race’ in the lead roles. The show is is scheduled to be premiered on Fox in 2016.
The plot of ‘Shots Fired’
The plot of ‘Shots Fired’ revolves around the character of a professional investigator known for her in-depth investigation. The U.S. Department of Justice sends her to a town in North Carolina along with a prosecutor. Both of them are given the responsibility of steering the media coverage, public debate and the turbulence that is caused when an ethnically charged shooting occurs in town.
Casting call for extras for a riot scene in Fox’s ‘Shots Fired’
Check the details below if you are interested in applying for the vacant roles in ‘Shots Fired’. You might be the one, the casting directors are looking for.
What are the casting requirements?
Casting directors are in search for talents for a thrilling riot scene in the upcoming series
Specification for the role of ‘Protestors’
Gender: Both males and females are encouraged to apply
Ethnicity: No ethnicity bar
Age: Applicants should be between 18 to 30 years of age
- Please note that if you are in your 40s but still look younger, then go for it!
- Mention the subject ‘ATLANTA 3 DAY RIOT’ in the subject line of the email.
Specifications for Police/SWAT/ Military type roles
Gender: Only males are required
Ethnicity: Applicants should be Caucasian
Looks: Applicants should be 5’10” or taller, have a fit body and clean shave look.
Mention the subject ‘ATLANTA 3 DAY PD’ in the subject line of the email.
How to apply?
If you are willing to audition for the roles, then send your submissions to the following email address:
Don’t forget to write the respective subjects mentioned above, in the subject line of your email.
What to include in the application?
Please provide the following important information in your submission for the casting directors to consider you.
- Your full name (as per ID card)
- Your location (city / state)
- Contact number
- Body sizes (Bust/ waist/ hip)
- Dress Sizes (Jacket/sleeve/neck/waist/inseam)
- Shoe size
- Location of your body tattoos (if any)
- Your car’s manufacturing year, model number and color
- Mention acting experience in police or military type roles (if any)
- Send two recent photographs of yourself in two formats
- One should be a close-up shot and other should be a full body shot
- Please note that your pictures should present you the way you usually look
Talents will be paid $125 / 12
Location of the shoot
Mooresville, North Carolina
- The riot scene is to be shot over a period of three days so anyone applying for the role must be available for all three days.
- As it is a riot scene, it will include lots of stunts and action sequences, so the applicants must be comfortable in the ‘Riot Gear’ which can include masks, helmets, vest carrying weapons and riot shields.
- Local North Carolina applicants must be willing to travel on their own having reliable transportation.
- The shoot will take place in the day time and the applicants must be willing to work for more than 12 hours.
- Lodging will not be provided, so applicants should opt for carpool instead.
Please do not send your applications if-
-You are not willing to do stunts in the scene
-You are a not a local resident of North Carolina
-You do not match the casting requirements
Fill out the form below to be considered: